20090531 127.jpg 

 

 

I am sailing, I am sailing
 我在航行

home again; cross the sea.
穿過海洋,為了再次回到家鄉

I am sailing, stormy waters,
我航行在狂風暴雨的水面上

to be near you, to be free.
為了靠近你,為了得到自由

I am flying, I am flying
我在飛行

like a bird;cross the sky.
像鳥一樣越過天際

I am flying, passing high clouds
我飛行過高高的雲層

to be with you
為了靠近你,

to be free.
為了得到自由

Can you hear me, can you hear me
你聽得見我的聲音嗎?

throu the dark night, far away
穿越遙遠的暗夜

I am dying, forever trying
我極度渴望,不斷地嘗試

to be with you, who can say
為了靠近你,誰說不是呢?

We are sailing, we are sailing
我們在航行

home again; cross the sea
穿過海洋,為了再次回到家鄉

We are sailing stormy waters
我航行在狂風暴雨的水面上

to be near you, to be free
為了靠近你,為了得到自由

Oh Lord, to be near you, to be free
喔 上帝 為了靠近你 為了得到自由

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    u64011 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()